Book Digest: Summarizing Books with Buzz for Busy People
Too busy to read? Or like me ... reading challenged? Interested in hearing great lessons and takeaways in a shortened format from the best and latest books? My good friend Nettie Hartsock just launched a new Podcast series you should check out.
Nettie's podcast gives listeners the Cliff Notes™ version of the books everyone is talking about. Get reviews, key insights, special author interviews, NY Times and Wall St. Journal bestsellers and the best independently published books. She even gives her audience a special recommendation for a fiction book or two for relaxing weekend reading.
This episode features business books:
- Duct Tape Marketing by John Jantsch
- Exceptional Selling by Jeff Thull
- Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port
- The 8th Habit by Stephen R. Covey
- Rainbow’s End by Vernor Vinge